This site may be unavailable for some periods between 1pm EDT and Midnight this Sunday, April 26, due to network maintenance.
Computational & Information Sciences & Technology (606) - FAQ
- Q - How do I open a link in a new tab or window?
- A - Hold down the Shift key while clicking on the link to open in a new window. Hold down both the Command and the Shift keys while clicking on the link to open in a new tab and make that tab your active tab; alternately, hold down both the Ctrl and the Shift keys while clicking on the link to open in a new tab but to keep the current tab your active tab.
- Q - How do I submit a question to be included in the FAQ?
- A - Write to the SED Web Editor in Chief with your question.
- Q - I don't like or am confused by something about your website. Who should I contact?
- A - Please use the Comment Form, the last item in the Left Navigation area. We log and respond to all comments.
- Q - I find your page font too small. How can I increase it?
- A - In many browsers Ctrl + will zoom in on (magnify) the whole page, Ctrl - will zoom out.
- Q - Where is the Organization Chart?
- A - It's the third item under 'People & Organizations' in the Left Navigation area.